yeah i know i said i’m award free, i couldn’t help but do this post 🤩💕✨
it’s so awkward, i love it!! thank you maria for nominating me for this amazingly-awkward award..
it’s all about embracing the awkwardness inside you!! most of us don’t do it often. i love whoever created this award! they need all the love and support in the world 💪💖
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Include the graphic and rules in your post
- Answer the 5 awkward questions:
- 1. What are three words you find boring?
- 2. Finish this line: “I feel awkward because…”
- 3. What’s the last thing you thought about before the thought you’re thinking now?
- 4. Have you ever gone to give someone a high five and you guys missed?
- 5. Why is being awkward awesome?
- Leave an open nomination for all the other awkward bloggers out there!
time for the five awkward questions!!
1. What are three words you find boring?
➜ “ok” , “okay” (does that count lmao?), “bored” , “whatever”.
[added the last one incase the second one doesn’t count </3]
2. Finish this line: “I feel awkward because…”
➜ i feel awkward because i’m doing this award, but i lowkey love it!
3. What’s the last thing you thought about before the thought you’re thinking now?
➜ i was thinking about my last-to-last thought before you asked me to think about the last thing i thought about before the thought i was thinking right now 💪😎 i don’t remember either of the things i was thinking about. thank you.
4. Have you ever gone to give someone a high five and you guys missed?
➜ no. mainly bc i don’t high five anyone 😔
5. Why is being awkward awesome?
➜ a lot of reasons if you ask me!!
- awkward people see things different 👀😃
- we are geared for striking talent 🤩
- we find small-talk boggling but can do complex mathematical equations 💪😂
no one’s gonna talk about how i copied that off of an article.
OK FINE, CREDITS TO THIS ARTICLE.
that was it for this post! as you read, the award is an open nomination, feel free to do it!
cya guys in my next post!!